🚧Work in progressThis service is currently under construction and will probably change or temporarily stop working.
Generate the podcast feed
Input the URL to a YouTube channel oder playlist.
- Start generating the feed by pressing .
- Copy the generated feed URL and subscribe to it in your favorite podcast player. The player has to support video podcasts.
- Start consuming your feed. In case of problems see Limitations section or drop a message.
- Subscribe to your YouTube channels or playlists in your favorite podcast player.
- … That's it.
This service uses the RSS feeds generated by YouTube (e.g.
https://www.youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=) and converts them into a podcast feed. Clients get redirected to the original video file on YouTube which means you always play the video directly from YouTube, not from this website. A few limitations arise from this:
- The feed of a channel/playlist is not immediately refreshed when a new video is added to a channel/playlist.
- The feed is limited to 15 entries at a time. For channels, this means the latest 15, for playlists the first 15. This restriction is caused by the RSS feed published by YouTube.
- The feed has no information about the duration of the videos. Your podcast player will not be able to show the duration of an item before playing it.
- Some videos could not be played due to geoblocking by YouTube.
- Videos may expire. Make sure your podcast player requests a new URL for example by restarting the player.
- Podcast platforms may not index the generated feeds correctly.